- Need to manage day to day brand jobs with the agencies
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies for the brand
- Executing marketing campaigns
- Managing vendors vendor payments
- Managing promotional activities on ground
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expense
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
Job Type: Full-timeExperience:
- 2-3 years in marketing/ brand management
Education: BBA + atleast 2 exp or MBA + 1 yr experience
Required a Sales person having experience in sales. minimum qualification required is 10th Std. should have 2 wheeler vehicle. Attractive commission along with salary provided.
Sub Roles: Construction-equipments, Industrial-Sales
Max Experience: 20 yrs
Min Experience: 1 yrs
Education: 10th Pass
Own two wheeler: Required
Sales Team: Individual Role
Smart Phone: Required
HR and Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an HR & Admin Assistant to join our team and support the day-to-day activities.
Your job will be to manage all aspects of the HR department by performing a variety of tasks. In this position, your primary duty will be to collect and manage all data pertaining to the business’ employees, but you will also be involved in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees.Responsibilities:
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Recruitment, hiring and onboarding process
- Manage and update HR records with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Ensuring that background checks are fully conducted before hiring of candidates
- Payroll management, preparation and payment
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Posting of job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
- Handling and processing payments of all software services
- Monthly and yearly tax related payments like GST, TDS, etc.
- Managing and handling travel bookings for team members
- Previous working experience as an HR administrative assistant for at least 2 years
- Ability to effectively use computer software and proficiency in Internet and web-based operations
- Planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Familiarity with labor laws
- Excellent time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member with great people management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven mindset
- Ethics and integrity
Job Type: Full-timeExperience:
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Total Work: 2 years (Preferred)
- HR work: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Language: EnglishAdministrative Duties:
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Processing payments
Administer all project management activities for complex projects and prepare an effective schedule for all construction plans and recommend improvements to same if required.
Analyze and ensure compliance to all construction contract schedules and prepare all documents for construction management and provide support to all services and prepare final documents at project completion.
Coordinate with contractors and consultants and evaluate all proposals and administer all civil transportation projects and supervise efficient working of all project staff and ensure compliance to all design specifications.
Coordinate with company personnel and clients to resolve all project issues and administer and provide response to all requests and evaluate compliance to all plans and specifications for construction projects.
Design and implement strategies of contractors and design all project schedule and requirements and develop estimates for all change orders and perform regular tests on all construction activities.
Supervise efficient working of all construction specifications and ensure compliance to all record drawings and monitor monthly payment to contractors.
Collaborate with design team and ensure accuracy of all documents and maintain cost control on all projects and maintain quality at all times.
Administer efficient working of all field staff and participate in all meetings with contracts and evaluate progress on regular basis.
Assist construction team to perform all tests on commissioning projects and participate in all project schedule and prepare required costs for same and ensure approval of all personnel transactions
Customer Service Representative
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.